Getting to Paris Beauvais Airport (ORY)
Paris Beauvais Airport is actually situated in the town of Tille. It is a few miles from Beauvais and about 55 miles north of Paris. The airport is located close to the A16 Autoroute (motorway), which leads to Paris.
The following set of directions is for Beauvais Airport when travelling from Paris:
- The easiest way to drive is to follow the A16 Autoroute
- Continue driving on the A16/E401 in the direction of Amiens/Beauvais
- Take the exit/Junction 15 for Beauvais Nord and follow the road D901. It is signposted as Beauvais-Tille with an airplane logo, and is the second turn-off to the right.
- Drive to the second junction and follow the road D1001, again marked with a Beauvais-Tille sign with an airplane logo.
- You will now enter Tille, and from here, simply follow the signs to the ‘Aeroport’. Just before the airport, there is a long road with the airport parking to your left and the airport itself on your right. Stay on this road to access the drop-off lane in front of the terminal, or follow the signs leading to the car parking areas.
When travelling from Beauvais, leave in the direction of Amiens on the N1 motorway. You will reach Tille, and from here the airport is well signposted as ‘Aeroport’.
Other ways of travelling to Beauvais Airport include: by taxi, bus or train. A shuttle bus runs to and from Paris, serving each arrival and departure flight at the airport. There is no train station at Beauvais Airport, but passengers can take the Ter train from Paris to the Beauvais station, and then a taxi to the airport.Paris Orly Airport has many amenities for the traveller. The airport consists of two separate terminal buildings, the South Terminal (Orly Sud) and the West Terminal (Orly Ouest). In both terminals there are adequate banking and ATM services. Branches of the HSBC Bank are situated in the arrivals area of Orly Ouest and the departures area of Orly Sud. American Express services are available in Orly Sud.
Beauvais Airport is accessible for disabled passengers. It is wheelchair friendly with adapted telephones and toilet facilities. There are also baby changing areas and a first aid service at the airport. There is no currency exchange service.
Information enquiries can be made at the help desk, which is centrally located within the terminal. They will be able to provide more information on the flight departures should it be required.